Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up...

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11. 
I have this verse on a frame that holds a picture of some of my favorite people. Jen, Shannon, Shauna and myself on the beach in California.

These three ladies have been some of my closest friends since I was 13, we have been through all kinds of life events together and currently all now live hundreds of miles apart. Jen is in Nashville, Shannon in Seattle, Shauna is in Reno, and I am out in Texas.

Through the years and as life has happened we have gone long periods of time without seeing each other. This past week, we were blessed to be able to come together again after several years for a little reunion and to celebrate Ms. Shauna's wedding! :) What a great celebration it was.

Jen, Shannon and I the night before the wedding!

Dinner reunion!

Shauna is always full of joy, love and pure self-lessness. I don't know if she's ever had a bad day. She truly loves life, loves God and loves people. On days when I am feeling negative, grouchy and having a hard time seeing the positive in a situation, I think of her and pray to be made "more like Shauna" with her joy and her strength.

She is such an amazing woman!

What a blessing it was to be reunited to celebrate such a joyous occasion.




CONGRATS SHAUNA - WE LOVE YOU!
 I am so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life who, no matter what happens or where life takes us, we can continue to "encourage one another and lift each other up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment